The desire to see a great dream come true
Fundación Atrio Cáceres is a non-profit organization, created to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of people and communities using art and music as an instrument of transformation and change.
To understand culture as a tool for social evolution, whishing to actively participate in initiatives through artistic and collaborative practices in Extremadura.
- To promote culture as a tool for social evolution.
- Contribute to the development of solidarity and improvement of the quality of life of citizens.
- Maintenance, conservation and restoration of the historical, artistic and cultural heritage of Extremadura.
- Encouragement and support for any artistic discipline, within the framework of sustainable development and respect for the environment.
- Encouragement and promotion of scientific projects related to research into current and future diseases.
- Acquisition and management of movable and immovable property for the defence and promotion of the historical, artistic and cultural heritage of Extremadura.
- Encouragement and promotion of activities related to training in the fields of music, painting, science and gastronomy.
- Collaboration for the promotion of Corporate Social Responsibility for companies with similar aims to those of the Foundation.
- Preparation of reports or studies related to social sciences, law, health or any other field related to the aims of the Foundation.
- Promoting and establishing contacts and collaborations with public, national and international, public or private entities and administrations in Extremadura, in order to channel business and social needs related to research and education.